🔶Orlando and the surrounding areas🔶
We are hiring! 👨🎓US Health Orlando is a United Healthcare Company part of a market expansion project focusing on health insurance sales. We are a highly successful organization having recently opened a new office in Orlando. Get engaged in our professional culture where you are your own boss and share the opportunity to help others with their health insurance needs every day.
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, driven, coachable, and business-oriented Health Insurance Agents. While the expectation level is set high, we’re still a fun-loving office comprised of like-minded young professionals that become family. Our office frequently has parties, outings, and other activities to celebrate our hard work. - Full-time position. No part-time positions available.
- Professional demeanor and dress required.
- Experience in sales is preferred, but not required.
- Computer proficiency (including typing) and MS Office required. Use of an auto-dialer preferred.
- Florida 2-15 Health, Life & Annuities License required. We help you in obtaining this if not currently licensed.
- Unlimited & FREE in-house leads provided for you. NO COLD-CALLING.
INCOME - The average agent committed to working 40 hrs/wk+ typically average $80k+ in the first year.
- Above-average agents committed to working 75 hrs/wk+ typically average $150k+ in their first year. The more time you can commit, the more clients you can add to your book of business, the more money you can earn.
- Also included are Weekly Advances, Monthly Commission Paychecks, Quarterly Bonuses and the opportunity to receive Monthly Production Bonuses, Residuals, and participation in our stock programs. 🤳Tag/Share with your friends